30 September 2011

Sodastream Fountain Jet Soda Maker Starter Kit Bzz Campaign

So, over at www.bzzagent.com they are holding a contest, of a sort, to get into the Sodastream Bzz Campaign. Now I have been lusting over the Sodastream setup for over a year now. I'm not a big soda drinker but I do like to pop open a cold fizzy drink, especially when I am feeling stressed. However, the biggest drawback for me in drinking soda is how sweet it is. So I started researching if there was any way I could make my OWN soda that had the flavors I liked and less of that comatose inducing sweetness.

I found http://www.sodastreamusa.com/ and was very excited about the possibilities. Plus, who doesn't like experimenting to get your very own custom concoction? Needless to say I was over the moon excited to find out about this http://www.bzzagent.com/daily/view/sodastream-daily-bzz#

Now, I'm not the type to do a video, but I can sure babble away on my blog about my excitement and hopping up and down anticipation of actually being able to get into this Bzz Campaign.

Go Me!!

I'll let you know whether or not I get in. Because I know that you'll be waiting with fingers crossed just like me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment